Pylasteki

Pylasteki is a 1961 Pearson Triton sailboat. She is one of my personal project boats... I am rebuilding her as a blue water cruiser.

Enjoy, if you have any questions or comments, drop me line: rocknrod@gmail.com

Zach

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Aft end of bilge... The tight squeeze.

Yup, there was some more goo to clean up where the engine once rest... the thick gooey kind. Lower bilge goo has had soap introduced, causing it to settle in to a muddy clay like substance. The stuff under the engine stringers (where the dust is in the top picture) was plain old engine goop...


After: A wee bit cleaner... the hose in question goes to my sink. I plugged it even though its above the water line (we are still floating... grin.) as its disconcerting to look over and see a water column!

Another two hours... she almost does not smell like a boat any more... nah! Grin.

Zach

No comments: