Wednesday I had Pylasteki moved from the yard she was in, over to the one where Noel lays along side to be closer to my floating work shop.
I spent yesterday afternoon blocking her up squarely as the hydraulic trailer couldn't rotate her far enough up in the bow to set her down right. This took some time...
I spent this afternoon building scaffolds to be able to work around her.
Tomorrow I have one more scaffold to build, a few saw horses to lay down the mast and a little work bench as a prep spot. My ladder is now a touch short, as the boat is now about a foot off the ground instead of 4 inches like at the other yard.